Friday, July 16, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--My Dear Husband

This is the first time to participate in Things I Love Thursday. There are so many things I love...but how do I pick? Then, as if on cue, my husband walks through the door with a Sprite.

See, last night we spent a couple of hours in the local emergency room in order to find out that my horrific back pains are actually my kidneys and I have a kidney infection.

My loving husband has been taking great care of me. I doubly love him today.

While taking in the view at Tybee Island, GA...DH: "First one to reach Europe wins!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)