Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Vacation

Let the summer vacation begin!

Since the end of May, I have been to Washington, D.C. with the high school band, taught at Dixie Band Camp, floated down Current River, took the high school color guard and drum major to camp, vacationed in Savannah and Tybee Island and traveled to Nashville with my parents and sister. It has been a very busy summer so far.

The next two weeks are the only "free time" I have before summer band begins and school starts in August. What do I have planned?

Nothing!

Well, that is not entirely true. We are traveling to my husband's home town this weekend for a short visit. Plus, we are thinking about having a yard sale next weekend. But as for weekdays, I am happy to be at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)