Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook--July 12, 2010





Monday, July 12, 2010

Outside my window...it just finished raining for the second day in a row. What a blessing!

I am thinking...I need to organize my coupons. They are out of control!

I am thankful for...friends who call for no reason.

From the kitchen...roasted chicken.

I am wearing...an asTate t-shirt and jean capris.

I am creating...beginning band lesson plans.

I am going...to stay home!

I am reading...The Overton Window by Glenn Beck.

I am hoping...to finally steam clean my carpets this week.

I am hearing...a podcast on Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

Around the house...the bedroom is clean!

One of my favorite things...rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Do some work for work, visit some friends, spend time with my husband and puppies.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...the view from the boat @ Tybee Island, Georgia.


Want to join the fun? Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)