Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Read Thing 2010


I have decided to participate in Spring Read Thing 2010! It seems that I rarely have opportunities just to sit down and read for enjoyment. I am very excited to dive in to my stack of (dusty) books.



Books to finish reading:
The Real George Washington by Jay A. Parry
Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser
Play--The Foundation That Supports the House of Higher Learning by Lisa Murphy

Books to begin reading:
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
Revolutionary Characters--What Made the Founders Different by Gordon S. Wood
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Order of the Ancient by Karl Bastain
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
A Patriot's History of the United States: From Columbus's Great Discovery to the War on Terror by Michael Allen
Toxic Friends: The Antidote for Women Stuck in Complicated Friendships by Susan Shapiro Barash
Grits Friends Are Forevah: A Southern-Style Celebration of Women by Deborah Ford

Want to join the fun? Start here at Callapidder Days. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. I read it because I enjoyed Wicked, but luckily it was not quite as strange and twisted : )

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)