Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...March 2, 2010


Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today...

Outside my window...overcast and cold.

I am thankful for...a great weekend with friends and husband.

From the kitchen...taco soup. Yum!

I am wearing...jeans, sweater and comfy tennis shoes.

I am creating...a menu for the week.

I am going...to Jonesboro on Friday afternoon.

I am reading...The Real George Washington. (Yes...STILL!)

I am hoping...that the weather gets warmer soon. I am ready for spring!

I am hearing...Rush Limbaugh.

Around the house...lots of stuff I am placing on Ebay.

One of my favorite things...climbing into bed with fresh sheets.

Picture...My girl Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)