Monday, February 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook February 8

FOR TODAY
February 8,2010
Please visit Peggy for more of The Simple Women's Daybook.

Outside my window...Looks like a snow globe!
I am thinking...that I need to start organizing the closets.
I am thankful for...my loving husband and great family and friends.
From the kitchen... Parmesan chicken
I am wearing...jeans, boots and an ASU t-shirt.
I am creating...yard sale stickers
I am going...to be out of school again tomorrow.
I am hearing...Glenn Beck
Around the house...organizing and light cleaning
One of my favorite things...receiving a letter in the mail.
A few plans for the rest of the week: pack for next week, clean out the coupon book, finish reading a book
Picture Thought : My niece Charlee!

1 comment:

  1. HEy I'm stopping by from Simple Woman's Daybook. I love love love your blog background and header. I love daisy's!!

    And I agree, I LOVE getting letters in the mail! I love checking the mail each day and seeing what new things I get! Letters from my friends are the best!

    Have a great day. Happy Blogging :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)