Monday, January 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



January 18, 2010
Visit Peggy, the original Simple Woman!


Outside My Window......Dark and cloudy.

I am thinking...about my spring calendar. It is filling up quickly!

I am thankful for...my loving husband, family and friends.

I am wearing...slacks, orange top and tennis shoes.

I am remembering...that I need to mail a letter in the morning.

I am currently reading...The Real George Washington.

I am hoping...that we decide on concert band assessment music tomorrow!

On my mind...teachers teaching to the test. I have many thoughts about this and will share them (hopefully) over the coming weeks.

Pondering these words..."My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." ~Thomas Jefferson

From the kitchen...husband is making dinner!

One of my favorite things...laughs with my husband.

From my picture journal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ASU (2) Bama (1) band (3) birthday (1) Books (2) Children (1) Daybook (4) education (1) football (4) Life (4) movies (1) mpm (3) music (2) Parenting (1) recipes (1) resources (1) summer (1) surgery (1) trips (1) vacation (1) Wii (1)